Reproduction German Cross in Silver. This is an older reproduction, looks to be one main cast and a seperate Swastika on the front which is enameled. Pin back and makers name on back, Heavy.
Reproduction German WWII Social welfare medal. This is a souval reproduction medal, its WELL made and near perfect, but has the incorrect ribbon on it. Double sided medal in excellent shape, lightly aged.
Reproduction German WWII Medals and awards. Small group of reproduction items, These are well made, the Police cap badge is really nice, and fooled a few, but the edges are not perfect, and short pins. SS Sleeve diamond and a cheaper cast KUBAN shield with no tabs as it was cast off an original that had broken tabs.
When ordering, please put in the notes section which item you want and I will send an invoice as the system puts it a $0.
1. Aluminium Police cap badge $10.00
2. SS sleeve diamond $10.00
3. KUBAN shield $7.00
Small Group of Souval medals. These are made by the original maker of German WWII Medals, Souval. The are the medals that came with ribbons, but the ribbons are missing. Souval made medals and awards Post--war in Austria for US and British forces for gifts and souvenirs. These are the best you can get in reproduction or copy medals. These are most likely 50-60 years old. These medals are aged naturally! Many times these are sold as originals and Souval medals are now collected themselves.
When ordering, please put in the notes section which mdeal you want and I will send an inovice as the system will show $0.
1. Westwall Medal in Silver $20.00
2. RAD Long service medal in Silver $20.00
Group of Souval German WWII Medals. These medals were made Post-war in Austria by the maker of the original awards, Souval. Souval medals were made right after the end of the war by the original maker as gifts and souvenirs for the US and British Armys. Souval made these medals using the original dies from WWII. The quality is the best, Crisp medals, and great to use as fillers, Souval medals are slowly becoming collectible on there own! Many times these medals are sold as orginals. These are the best reproductions or copies you can get PLUS they are 50-60 years old and nicely aged!
When ordering, just put in the notes section which number medal you want, the amount will come up $0, so I will email an invoice.
1. Infantry assault medal SOLD
2. Panzer assault badge SOLD
3. War Merit cross with swords $30.00
4. Kreigsmarine Destroyer badge $35.00
5. Kreigsmarine Aux Cruiser badge SOLD
Reproduction German WWII Army (HEER) Officers Summer White Tunic. Army officers white cotton tunic. Close to perfect reproduction, this one has the tall standup collar wih two hooks, both the shoulderboards are the "T" end style for the summer tunic and are OberLeut. rank, Red based for Artillery and a single Gold pip to each. The screw post buttons are original German WWII Issue, in fact all the buttons are originals and the rest are held on with original rings. Has loops for the eagle and awards, the eagle is an original in Silver wash and pin back "A" assmann stamped on the back. The Artillery badge and Iron cross 1st class are reproductions, but well aged. 40-42US size. This one was made to fool a collector. The White cotton material is original and does not glow, the stiching for all the button holes is original White cotton thread and also does not glow, but the rest of the stiching glows, not sure why it was made this way, but a mistake no less.
Reproduction German WWII RAD Leaders dress dagger and scabbard. This is a cheaper copy dagger, used but has nice heavy sharp blade. Painted center of scabbard shows use and scratches.
Reproduction German WWII Narvik Campaign shield. This is one of the best made! the famous "low number 4" version and its WELL MADE. It was recently sold at auction as an original shield. On green backing with the proper paper backing as well. TOP quality and will fool most out there. It sold for over $350.
Reproduction M41 combat tunic. This tunic and others listed on the site all were tailor made in germany, custom made. M41 tunic has Green/gray collar same as tunic color, wool is a Near perfect match to the originals, not only in color but weave. Pleated pockets, tunic has Original Collar tabs BeVo, but the center bars were resewn to copper brown for Motorcycle troops. Collar and shoulderboards are tressed in the dull-gray NCO tress. Shoulderboards are slip-on, piped in Copper Brown and have the NCO tress and two silver pips. ALL buttons are Original german WWII Hollow pebbled combat buttons.
Tunic has an ORIGINAL Army Breast eagle, it alone is worth $85+. Has a reproduction Narvik sleeve shield in Silver, and the Gold Drivers badge. The ribbon, WWI is EKI with top quality WWII spange. Loops for several medals and a ribbon bar, Close combat clasp in gold. All three medals are quality reproductions. Tunic size is an XL or 44-46US jacket size. This tunic was tailor made in Germany and all insignia, buttons etc. and the medal loops were professionally sewn by a tailor! Liner is the proper tan cotton twill, this tunic is WELL DONE. Over $550 was spent on this reproduction, you wont find a better one. The Breast eagle is an original!
Reproduction German WWII tunic. This tunic and others listed soon were tailor made in Germany. Made of Proper and almost exact to the original wool, green/gray weave and color is near perfect. Tunic sports insignia that was all sewn on by a professional and is well done. Tunic has BeVo style collar tabs Green centers for Jager. The breast eagle is a TOP quality made reproduction. Shoulderboards are NCO tressed with ORIGINAL tress and are Green piped for Jager. The Number "1" on each is also Original WWII German, pips are postwar. Tunic comes with several medals, all are very high quality made reproductions, Close combat clasp in gold, Eastern front ribbon is original and Iron cross WWI with spange, well made spang! Iron cross 1st class WWI and Black wound badge plus loops for other medals. Tunic has Ski-Jager sleeve patch woven on sleeve, Tunic size is an XL or about size 44-46US jacket. Liner is proper tan cotton twill material. This tunic cost over $475 to make, and was tailor made, not a cheap reproduction!
Reproduction Cufftitles. See below for listing and prices.
1. SS cufftile Adolf Hitler enlisted style, 15 inches long BeVo style $12
2. SS Wiking cufftitle, this is a cheap copy. 18 inches long $6
3. Feldgendarmerie cufftitle, BeVo style, nicely made 16 inches long $10
Reproduction german WWII Army Cap eagles and insignia. See below for listing and prices.
1. Army wreath for the crusher visor cap New BeVo weave $15
2. Army white on green woven cap eagle, does not glow under blacklight nice $12
3. Army M43 "T" cap eagle new $8
4. Army M43 "T" cap eagle used $5
Reproduction German WWII Medals. See below for listing and prices. Many came on original tunics we bought.
1. Bronze close combat clasp with seperate backing plate SOLD
2. Luftwaffe Ground assault badge numbered 25 well made $20
3. Silver Panzer assault badge WELL MADE Aluminum SOLD
4. Bronze panzer assault badge $15
5. Luftwaffe Pilots badge sold as an original SOLD
6. Navy High Seas badge $25
7. Navy Submarine badge WEL MADE came on an orginal tunic we bought $25
8. Iron Cross 1st Class looks aged, but pin is sidways, mistake when made $5
9. Hitler Youth badge SOLD
10. Silver wound badge solid and well made stamped $15
11. Silver wound badge July 20th 1944 solid and stamped $15
12. Silver wound badge solid and stamped on back, sold as an original SOLD
13. Black wound badge, cheap copy July 20th 1944 $5
14. Cloth EK1 Well made bullion wire SOLD
15. Cloth EK1 Well made bullion wire ON HOLD
16. Gold close combat badge $10
17. Well made Mothers cross silver and marked on back $15
Reproduction SS insignia. See below for listing and prices.
1. SS enlisted collar tab, missing backing used SOLD
2. SS Vertical collar tab new Well made SOLD
3. SS Sleeve diamond Agriculture SOLD
4. SD Sleeve diamond new SOLD
5. SS Sleeve diamond new $8
6. SS collar tab used $6
7. SS collar tab well made new $9
8. SS collar tab enisted sold an as original SOLD
9. SS officers collar tab, This WAS on an original tunic and took a second look on this one WELL made $25
Reproduction German WWII Army breast eagles. See below for listing and prices:
1. Army officers M44 triangle eagle silver wire weave, new $9
2. Army enlisted breast eagle used $6
3. Army enlisted breast eagle used $6
4. Army Panzer on Black backing new $10
5. Army M44 enlisted eagle new $7
6. Army enlisted Gray on green eagle used SOLD was on an original tunic
7. Army M36 eagle, trimmed and used $6
8. Army enlisted Tropical eagle, was sold as an original and is WELL Made SOLD
9. Army enlisted M36 white on green eagle new $8
10. Army enlisted eagle used $6
12. Army enlisted used $5
Reproduction Army and NSKK breast eagles. These are all well made, silver and gold bullion wire weave. BOTH Generals eagles came off original generals tunics, thats how good they were. Prices below:
1. German Army white weave thread on Green felt base, does not blacklight WELL made $25.
2. German eagle, on a brown backing with silver bullion thread $20
3. German Army Generals eagle, gold bullion wire, has unterlagen underneath this was on an original tunic! Could be original Coastal Artillery officers eagle! SOLD
4. NSKK officers eagle silver bullion wire well made $30
5. German Army Generals eagle, gold bullion wire weave, has unterlagen underneath $35.
Reproduction SS Sleeve and cap eagles. Many are used. see prices below. Please let me know when you order what number you would like.
1. SS BeVo sleeve eagle, used $7
2. SS BeVo sleeve eagle used $7
3. SS Tropical sleeve eagle new $9
4. SS BeVo sleeve eagle new $9
5. SS Woven sleeve eagle, was sold as an original SOLD
6. SS Cap eagle trap used SOLD
7. SS cap eagle trap new $8
8. SS side cap eagle BeVo used $5.
Reproduction German WWII Luftwaffe Breast Eagles. These are well made rpeorductions, and prices are below:
1. HG Eagle on Black backing, quality woven example $18
2. Green back Eagle for Jump Smock Down tail eagle $10
3. Enlisted ranks eagle on Blue/Gray backing $10
Reproduction German Army Pith helmet shields. These are older reproductions, made of steel they have screw post backs with little retaining nuts. One shield is missing one post but the other two are there. See prices below.
1. Pair of shields, one mssing one post $20
2. Pair of shields $25
German Reproduction Belt buckles. Several buckles, see list below, Priced Each.
1. Army Green painted steel buckle, average reproduction SOLD
2. Army Green painted steel buckle quality reproduction SOLD
3. SS Officers Aluminum buckle with keeper, WELL MADE and was sold as an original! Maker marked on back $65
4. SS Green painted buckle averagle reproduction $15
Reproduction Luftwaffe enlisted breast eagle. Another quality reproduction from a collection we recently bought, that was collected as an original. Well made and the only way to tell is some threads Blacklight on the back.
Reproduction Luftwaffe Air Gunners badge. Another quality reproduction from a collection we recently bought. This was bought as an original and does not glow under blacklight, but lacks details of the originals, still quality made.
Reproduction German Army Generals cap eagle. Well made and top quality eagle was bought as an original by a collector. Gold bullion very tight weave has black cloth sealed backing, nice. Made for the visor cap or M38 or M43 caps.
Reproduction German WWII Army Generals Breast eagle. Gold bullion wire weave, has a few different gold wire used. Does not blacklight.
Reproduction, German WWII Dr. Fritz Todt award medal. This was bought as an original! WELL made reproduction and it did fool someone. Silver wash finish to the front, well made and well machined. Back is smooth and has the date stamp like the original 8.2.44 and the lssue number for the person it was awarded too, 34. Has age to it, proper weight and made to fool! Originals sell for 2000+ with the issue number.
German WWI Issue Tankers Medal. WWI medal awarded to Tankers from WWI, Sepp Detrich wore one on his WWII SS Generals tunic. Silver with pin backing.
Reproduction WWII German Police Generals shoulderboards. Really top quality made boards, the silver and gold bullion twist cord is realyl well made. Green based for Police. Sewin style.
Reproduction Luftwaffe Generals Dress set. This is a set, dress tunic and flared trousers. This is the short dinner dress jacket, has ORIGINAL gold buttons and the button chain across the chest. Fnatastic Gold bullion LW Generals eagle hand sewn on. Loops for two medals, comes with reproduction EKI medal. Has Generals Cellon adjutants cords on shoulder. Gold Cellon piping on the collar and white based Gold and Silver bullion Generals shoulderboards. This is WELL made and the twill wool is exact to the original, German Made. Full liner, size is 40-42US, more towards 40. Trousers are LW Generals, flared and white double stripped. Tie strings at the calfs, these are also well made. 32US waist. Its a small size set. This is a NICE set and WELL made.
Reproduction Luftwaffe Officers tunic and trousers. New set, never worn. Quality made officers tunic and matching trousers, they are made of a twill wool. Rank of Major, Silver cord piped with flight based tabs and boards. Fantastic Droop tail eagle on tunic, Several reproduction medals, German Cross, EKI and Clasp in gold. DAK officers bullion cufftitle to sleeve. Ribbon to button hole for EKII. Tunic has full liner with two different tailor labels for that added touch! Tunic size is 42US and the flared trousers are 34US waist. Nice set still with the size tags as they were made and not worn. Flared Trousers even has original style wooden buttons! Set cost $525 to make
Reproduction German WWII NARVIK Campaign shield. Nicely made shield, Navy blue wool backed and bronze finish of the shield. The backing is dead on to the original with the metal backing plate and the Old look to the paper.
Heres a well made Reproduction German WWII Luftwaffe Field Police gorget for wear around the neck. Appears to be made just like the originals, heavy, seperate eagle, wording and the glow in the dark buttons, eagle and name, eagle same. Has the alum neck linked chain all the way around. The reverse is backed as the original in green felt with both hooks. Nice!
Here's an odd item, and its taken sometime to figure out these. It has been determined there postwar German made, maybe East german, but not sure. There slip on and buckle felt pads for the Jackboot. I have been told, for ice use, and even for Engineers use in explosives, so not sure. Felt under pad, and fits all jackboots. unissued condition!