Reproduction SS insignia for an SS enlisted ranks tunic. Complete set of Sleeve eagle, pair of collar tabs and Infantry piped shoulderboards. Removed from a tunic, but in good shape.
Reproduction German SS Pith helmet style badge. Cast example, not sure what it's for, screw post on the back. Its styled after the SS Pith helmet shield and is the same size.
German WWII Reproduction combat worn A-Frame. This ones new and is WELL made. This is the combat worn A-Frame on the back of the Y-straps that held the zeltbahn, mess kit, clothing bag and other items. Cloth frame in web material with leather black equipment straps. Very nice!
Reproduction German WWII Helmet decals. These are older decals, please state which item you want in the notes section when ordering.
1: Kreigsmarine decal $5.00
2: Police decal $5.00
3: Early down tail LW Decal $5.00
4: Pair of Army Decals $10.00
5: SS Decal SOLD
6: Early LW down tail decal $5.00
7: Army decal $SOLD
8: Army Decal has fold in it $3.00
9: SS or Police decal $5.00
10: SS or Police decal, has cracks $3.00
Reproduction German WWII Medals and Pin. Whe ordering please put which item you want in the notes section.
1: Iron cross Spang $15.00
2: Iron Cross 1st class medal with coke bottle pin back aged SOLD (was sold as an original)
3: Hindenburg medal with ring SOLD
4. NSDAP Party pin SOLD
Reproduction German WWII insignia. When ordering, just put which item you want in the notes section.
1: Waffen-SS Woven cap eagle $10.00
2: Luftwaffe woven cap wreath, with Black backing $5.00
3: SS Woven skull $5.00
4: SS Woven skull $5.00
5: SS Bevo cap skull $9.00
Reproduction Waffen SS Cap eagle and two Chromed plated Panzer skulls. The cap eagle was on an original Waffen-SS NCO's visor long ago. It only has one prong on the back, RZM stamp inside the wing. Cast copies of the skulls, no pins on the back anymore. When ordering, just enter in the notes what item you want.
1: SS Cap eagle $35.00
2: Two panzer skulls $15.00
Reproduction German Eagles. The SS Sleeve eagle was on an original SS M43 tunic sleeve. #4 is an Army Gray on Green eagle, the light changes the look a little its a nice BeVo eagle. When ordering just as for the number for what you want.
1. Odd large size Gold wire eagle $5.00
2. White Army or Navy breast eagle $20.00
3. Odd large Gold wire big eagle SOLD
4. Army M40 eagle gray on green BeVo $20.00
5. Army Officers Cap eagle silver wire weave $20.00
6. SS Sleeve eagle was on an original tunic $50.00 (Does not glow)
Reproduction German WWII cufftitle, "ordensburgen". Black silk weave, Silver bullion wire weave front. 14 inches long.
Reproduction German WWII or Pre-War Volkswagen Werks pin. These are hard to find as originals and most are fakes, as is this one. Well made, pin back, age toned to front.
Reproduction German WWII GFM shoulderboard Batons. This set was removed for an ORIGINAL pair of Generals shoulderboards. They were on the boards for over 40 years! these are old reproductions, and like others they did fool a collector for a very long time. Heavy cast style, one is missing one pin and the other is missing two pins. There also WELL aged!!!!
Reproduction SS Allegmeine collar tabs. This set is scary! Well made, and the Silver wire bullion SS runes and the "n" is well sewn. Black felt material with the proper Black and Silver piping. Silver wire bullion runes and "n". Backing is correct style as well. Nice set.
German WWII reproduction of a Justice officials belt buckle. This ones old, and was originally sold as an original with the belt. Not sure how old, but was in a collection for about 20 years. Its also close to a Forestry officials buckle. Heavy cast buckle is well made, Has an original belt buckle keeper with the two prongs. Well detailed weath to the front and a seperate gold colored eagle to the front, the eagle appears to be original for something. Its stamped on the hook, SS RZM and the RZM number. Well made.
Reproduction German WWII Social welfare medal. This is a souval reproduction medal, its WELL made and near perfect, but has the incorrect ribbon on it. Double sided medal in excellent shape, lightly aged.
Reproduction German WWII Medals and awards. Small group of reproduction items, These are well made, the Police cap badge is really nice, and fooled a few, but the edges are not perfect, and short pins. SS Sleeve diamond and a cheaper cast KUBAN shield with no tabs as it was cast off an original that had broken tabs.
When ordering, please put in the notes section which item you want and I will send an invoice as the system puts it a $0.
1. Aluminium Police cap badge $10.00
2. SS sleeve diamond $10.00
3. KUBAN shield $7.00
Small Group of Souval medals. These are made by the original maker of German WWII Medals, Souval. The are the medals that came with ribbons, but the ribbons are missing. Souval made medals and awards Post--war in Austria for US and British forces for gifts and souvenirs. These are the best you can get in reproduction or copy medals. These are most likely 50-60 years old. These medals are aged naturally! Many times these are sold as originals and Souval medals are now collected themselves.
When ordering, please put in the notes section which mdeal you want and I will send an inovice as the system will show $0.
1. Westwall Medal in Silver $20.00
2. RAD Long service medal in Silver $20.00
Group of Souval German WWII Medals. These medals were made Post-war in Austria by the maker of the original awards, Souval. Souval medals were made right after the end of the war by the original maker as gifts and souvenirs for the US and British Armys. Souval made these medals using the original dies from WWII. The quality is the best, Crisp medals, and great to use as fillers, Souval medals are slowly becoming collectible on there own! Many times these medals are sold as orginals. These are the best reproductions or copies you can get PLUS they are 50-60 years old and nicely aged!
When ordering, just put in the notes section which number medal you want, the amount will come up $0, so I will email an invoice.
1. Infantry assault medal SOLD
2. Panzer assault badge SOLD
3. War Merit cross with swords SOLD
4. Kreigsmarine Destroyer badge $35.00
5. Kreigsmarine Aux Cruiser badge SOLD
Reproduction German WWII RAD Leaders dress dagger and scabbard. This is a cheaper copy dagger, used but has nice heavy sharp blade. Painted center of scabbard shows use and scratches.
Reproduction German WWII Narvik Campaign shield. This is one of the best made! the famous "low number 4" version and its WELL MADE. It was recently sold at auction as an original shield. On green backing with the proper paper backing as well. TOP quality and will fool most out there. It sold for over $350.
Reproduction Cufftitle. SS Wiking cufftitle, this is a cheaper copy. 18 inches long. The other two cufftitles are sold.
Reproduction german WWII Army Cap eagles and insignia. See below for listing and prices.
1. Army wreath for the crusher visor cap New BeVo weave $15
2. Army white on green woven cap eagle, does not glow under blacklight nice $12
3. Army M43 "T" cap eagle new $8
4. Army M43 "T" cap eagle used $5
Reproduction German WWII Medals. See below for listing and prices. Many came on original tunics we bought.
1. Bronze close combat clasp with seperate backing plate SOLD
2. Luftwaffe Ground assault badge numbered 25 well made $20
3. Silver Panzer assault badge WELL MADE Aluminum SOLD
4. Bronze panzer assault badge SOLD
5. Luftwaffe Pilots badge sold as an original SOLD
6. Navy High Seas badge $25
7. Navy Submarine badge WEL MADE came on an orginal tunic we bought SOLD
8. Iron Cross 1st Class looks aged, but pin is sidways, mistake when made $5
9. Hitler Youth badge SOLD
10. Silver wound badge solid and well made stamped SOLD
11. Silver wound badge July 20th 1944 solid and stamped $15
12. Silver wound badge solid and stamped on back, sold as an original SOLD
13. Black wound badge, cheap copy July 20th 1944 $5
14. Cloth EK1 Well made bullion wire SOLD
15. Cloth EK1 Well made bullion wire $15
16. Gold close combat badge $10
17. Well made Mothers cross silver and marked on back SOLD
Reproduction SS insignia. See below for listing and prices.
1. SS enlisted collar tab, missing backing used SOLD
2. SS Vertical collar tab new Well made SOLD
3. SS Sleeve diamond Agriculture SOLD
4. SD Sleeve diamond new SOLD
5. SS Sleeve diamond new $8
6. SS collar tab used $6
7. SS collar tab well made new $9
8. SS collar tab enisted sold an as original SOLD
9. SS officers collar tab, This WAS on an original tunic and took a second look on this one WELL made $25
Reproduction German WWII Army breast eagles. See below for listing and prices:
1. Army officers M44 triangle eagle silver wire weave, new $9
2. Army enlisted breast eagle used $6
3. Army enlisted breast eagle used $6
4. Army Panzer on Black backing new $10
5. Army M44 enlisted eagle new $7
6. Army enlisted Gray on green eagle used SOLD was on an original tunic
7. Army M36 eagle, trimmed and used $6
8. Army enlisted Tropical eagle, was sold as an original and is WELL Made SOLD
9. Army enlisted M36 white on green eagle new $8
10. Army enlisted eagle used $6
12. Army enlisted used $5
Reproduction Army and NSKK breast eagles. These are all well made, silver and gold bullion wire weave. BOTH Generals eagles came off original generals tunics, thats how good they were. Prices below:
1. German Army white weave thread on Green felt base, does not blacklight WELL made $25.
2. German eagle, on a brown backing with silver bullion thread $20
3. German Army Generals eagle, gold bullion wire, has unterlagen underneath this was on an original tunic! Could be original Coastal Artillery officers eagle! SOLD
4. NSKK officers eagle silver bullion wire well made $30
5. German Army Generals eagle, gold bullion wire weave, has unterlagen underneath SOLD
Reproduction SS Sleeve and cap eagles. Many are used. see prices below. Please let me know when you order what number you would like.
1. SS BeVo sleeve eagle, used $7
2. SS BeVo sleeve eagle used $7
3. SS Tropical sleeve eagle new $9
4. SS BeVo sleeve eagle new SOLD
5. SS Woven sleeve eagle, was sold as an original SOLD
6. SS Cap eagle trap used SOLD
7. SS cap eagle trap new $8
8. SS side cap eagle BeVo used $5.
Reproduction German WWII Luftwaffe Breast Eagles. These are well made rpeorductions, and prices are below:
1. HG Eagle on Black backing, quality woven example $18
2. Green back Eagle for Jump Smock Down tail eagle $10
3. Enlisted ranks eagle on Blue/Gray backing $10
Reproduction German Army Pith helmet shields. These are older reproductions, made of steel they have screw post backs with little retaining nuts. One shield is missing one post but the other two are there. See prices below.
1. Pair of shields, one mssing one post $20
2. Pair of shields SOLD
German Reproduction Belt buckles. Several buckles, see list below, Priced Each.
1. Army Green painted steel buckle, average reproduction SOLD
2. Army Green painted steel buckle quality reproduction SOLD
3. SS Officers Aluminum buckle with keeper, WELL MADE and was sold as an original! Maker marked on back SOLD
4. SS Green painted buckle averagle reproduction $15
Reproduction Luftwaffe Air Gunners badge. Another quality reproduction from a collection we recently bought. This was bought as an original and does not glow under blacklight, but lacks details of the originals, still quality made.
Reproduction German Army Generals cap eagle. Well made and top quality eagle was bought as an original by a collector. Gold bullion very tight weave has black cloth sealed backing, nice. Made for the visor cap or M38 or M43 caps.
Reproduction German WWII Army Generals Breast eagle. Gold bullion wire weave, has a few different gold wire used. Does not blacklight.
German WWI Issue Tankers Medal. WWI medal awarded to Tankers from WWI, Sepp Detrich wore one on his WWII SS Generals tunic. Silver with pin backing.
Reproduction WWII German Police Generals shoulderboards. Really top quality made boards, the silver and gold bullion twist cord is realyl well made. Green based for Police. Sewin style.
Reproduction German WWII NARVIK Campaign shield. Nicely made shield, Navy blue wool backed and bronze finish of the shield. The backing is dead on to the original with the metal backing plate and the Old look to the paper.
Here's an odd item, and its taken sometime to figure out these. It has been determined there postwar German made, maybe East german, but not sure. There slip on and buckle felt pads for the Jackboot. I have been told, for ice use, and even for Engineers use in explosives, so not sure. Felt under pad, and fits all jackboots. unissued condition!