Reproduction German WWII Helmet decals. These are older decals, please state which item you want in the notes section when ordering.
1: Kreigsmarine decal $5.00
2: Police decal $5.00
3: Early down tail LW Decal $5.00
4: Pair of Army Decals $10.00
5: SS Decal SOLD
6: Early LW down tail decal $5.00
7: Army decal $SOLD
8: Army Decal has fold in it $3.00
9: SS or Police decal $5.00
10: SS or Police decal, has cracks $3.00
Reproduction German WWII Medals and Pin. Whe ordering please put which item you want in the notes section.
1: Iron cross Spang $15.00
2: Iron Corss 1st class medal with coke bottle pin back aged $35.00 (was sold as an original)
3: Hindenburg medal with ring $10.00
4. NSDAP Party pin $10.00
Reproduction German WWII insignia. When ordering, just put which item you want in the notes section.
1: Waffen-SS Woven cap eagle $10.00
2: Luftwaffe woven cap wreath, with Black backing $5.00
3: SS Woven skull $5.00
4: SS Woven skull $5.00
5: SS Bevo cap skull $9.00
Reproduction Waffen SS Cap eagle and two Chromed plated Panzer skulls. The cap eagle was on an original Waffen-SS NCO's visor long ago. It only has one prong on the back, RZM stamp inside the wing. Cast copies of the skulls, no pins on the back anymore. When ordering, just enter in the notes what item you want.
1: SS Cap eagle $35.00
2: Two panzer skulls $15.00
Reproduction German Eagles. The SS Sleeve eagle was on an original SS M43 tunic sleeve. #4 is an Army Gray on Green eagle, the light changes the look a little its a nice BeVo eagle. When ordering just as for the number for what you want.
1. Odd large size Gold wire eagle $5.00
2. White Army or Navy breast eagle $20.00
3. Odd large Gold wire big eagle SOLD
4. Army M40 eagle gray on green BeVo $20.00
5. Army Officers Cap eagle silver wire weave $20.00
6. SS Sleeve eagle was on an original tunic $50.00 (Does not glow)
Reproduction German WWII cufftitle, "ordensburgen". Black silk weave, Silver bullion wire weave front. 14 inches long.
Reproduction German WWII or Pre-War Volkswagen Werks pin. These are hard to find as originals and most are fakes, as is this one. Well made, pin back, age toned to front.
Reproduction German WWII GFM shoulderboard Batons. This set was removed for an ORIGINAL pair of Generals shoulderboards. They were on the boards for over 40 years! these are old reproductions, and like others they did fool a collector for a very long time. Heavy cast style, one is missing one pin and the other is missing two pins. There also WELL aged!!!!
Reproduction SS Allegmeine collar tabs. This set is scary! Well made, and the Silver wire bullion SS runes and the "n" is well sewn. Black felt material with the proper Black and Silver piping. Silver wire bullion runes and "n". Backing is correct style as well. Nice set.
German WWII reproduction of a Justice officials belt buckle. This ones old, and was originally sold as an original with the belt. Not sure how old, but was in a collection for about 20 years. Its also close to a Forestry officials buckle. Heavy cast buckle is well made, Has an original belt buckle keeper with the two prongs. Well detailed weath to the front and a seperate gold colored eagle to the front, the eagle appears to be original for something. Its stamped on the hook, SS RZM and the RZM number. Well made.
Reproduction German WWII Social welfare medal. This is a souval reproduction medal, its WELL made and near perfect, but has the incorrect ribbon on it. Double sided medal in excellent shape, lightly aged.
Reproduction German WWII Medals and awards. Small group of reproduction items, These are well made, the Police cap badge is really nice, and fooled a few, but the edges are not perfect, and short pins. SS Sleeve diamond and a cheaper cast KUBAN shield with no tabs as it was cast off an original that had broken tabs.
When ordering, please put in the notes section which item you want and I will send an invoice as the system puts it a $0.
1. Aluminium Police cap badge $10.00
2. SS sleeve diamond $10.00
3. KUBAN shield $7.00
Small Group of Souval medals. These are made by the original maker of German WWII Medals, Souval. The are the medals that came with ribbons, but the ribbons are missing. Souval made medals and awards Post--war in Austria for US and British forces for gifts and souvenirs. These are the best you can get in reproduction or copy medals. These are most likely 50-60 years old. These medals are aged naturally! Many times these are sold as originals and Souval medals are now collected themselves.
When ordering, please put in the notes section which mdeal you want and I will send an inovice as the system will show $0.
1. Westwall Medal in Silver $20.00
2. RAD Long service medal in Silver $20.00
Group of Souval German WWII Medals. These medals were made Post-war in Austria by the maker of the original awards, Souval. Souval medals were made right after the end of the war by the original maker as gifts and souvenirs for the US and British Armys. Souval made these medals using the original dies from WWII. The quality is the best, Crisp medals, and great to use as fillers, Souval medals are slowly becoming collectible on there own! Many times these medals are sold as orginals. These are the best reproductions or copies you can get PLUS they are 50-60 years old and nicely aged!
When ordering, just put in the notes section which number medal you want, the amount will come up $0, so I will email an invoice.
1. Infantry assault medal SOLD
2. Panzer assault badge SOLD
3. War Merit cross with swords $30.00
4. Kreigsmarine Destroyer badge $35.00
5. Kreigsmarine Aux Cruiser badge SOLD
Reproduction German WWII RAD Leaders dress dagger and scabbard. This is a cheaper copy dagger, used but has nice heavy sharp blade. Painted center of scabbard shows use and scratches.
Reproduction German WWII Narvik Campaign shield. This is one of the best made! the famous "low number 4" version and its WELL MADE. It was recently sold at auction as an original shield. On green backing with the proper paper backing as well. TOP quality and will fool most out there. It sold for over $350.
Reproduction M41 combat tunic. This tunic and others listed on the site all were tailor made in germany, custom made. M41 tunic has Green/gray collar same as tunic color, wool is a Near perfect match to the originals, not only in color but weave. Pleated pockets, tunic has Original Collar tabs BeVo, but the center bars were resewn to copper brown for Motorcycle troops. Collar and shoulderboards are tressed in the dull-gray NCO tress. Shoulderboards are slip-on, piped in Copper Brown and have the NCO tress and two silver pips. ALL buttons are Original german WWII Hollow pebbled combat buttons.
Tunic has an ORIGINAL Army Breast eagle, it alone is worth $85+. Has a reproduction Narvik sleeve shield in Silver, and the Gold Drivers badge. The ribbon, WWI is EKI with top quality WWII spange. Loops for several medals and a ribbon bar, Close combat clasp in gold. All three medals are quality reproductions. Tunic size is an XL or 44-46US jacket size. This tunic was tailor made in Germany and all insignia, buttons etc. and the medal loops were professionally sewn by a tailor! Liner is the proper tan cotton twill, this tunic is WELL DONE. Over $550 was spent on this reproduction, you wont find a better one. The Breast eagle is an original!
Reproduction German WWII tunic. This tunic and others listed soon were tailor made in Germany. Made of Proper and almost exact to the original wool, green/gray weave and color is near perfect. Tunic sports insignia that was all sewn on by a professional and is well done. Tunic has BeVo style collar tabs Green centers for Jager. The breast eagle is a TOP quality made reproduction. Shoulderboards are NCO tressed with ORIGINAL tress and are Green piped for Jager. The Number "1" on each is also Original WWII German, pips are postwar. Tunic comes with several medals, all are very high quality made reproductions, Close combat clasp in gold, Eastern front ribbon is original and Iron cross WWI with spange, well made spang! Iron cross 1st class WWI and Black wound badge plus loops for other medals. Tunic has Ski-Jager sleeve patch woven on sleeve, Tunic size is an XL or about size 44-46US jacket. Liner is proper tan cotton twill material. This tunic cost over $475 to make, and was tailor made, not a cheap reproduction!
Reproduction Cufftitles. See below for listing and prices.
1. SS cufftile Adolf Hitler enlisted style, 15 inches long BeVo style $12
2. SS Wiking cufftitle, this is a cheap copy. 18 inches long $6
3. Feldgendarmerie cufftitle, BeVo style, nicely made 16 inches long $10
Reproduction german WWII Army Cap eagles and insignia. See below for listing and prices.
1. Army wreath for the crusher visor cap New BeVo weave $15
2. Army white on green woven cap eagle, does not glow under blacklight nice $12
3. Army M43 "T" cap eagle new $8
4. Army M43 "T" cap eagle used $5
Reproduction German WWII Medals. See below for listing and prices. Many came on original tunics we bought.
1. Bronze close combat clasp with seperate backing plate SOLD
2. Luftwaffe Ground assault badge numbered 25 well made $20
3. Silver Panzer assault badge WELL MADE Aluminum SOLD
4. Bronze panzer assault badge $15
5. Luftwaffe Pilots badge sold as an original SOLD
6. Navy High Seas badge $25
7. Navy Submarine badge WEL MADE came on an orginal tunic we bought $25
8. Iron Cross 1st Class looks aged, but pin is sidways, mistake when made $5
9. Hitler Youth badge SOLD
10. Silver wound badge solid and well made stamped $15
11. Silver wound badge July 20th 1944 solid and stamped $15
12. Silver wound badge solid and stamped on back, sold as an original SOLD
13. Black wound badge, cheap copy July 20th 1944 $5
14. Cloth EK1 Well made bullion wire SOLD
15. Cloth EK1 Well made bullion wire ON HOLD
16. Gold close combat badge $10
17. Well made Mothers cross silver and marked on back $15
Reproduction SS insignia. See below for listing and prices.
1. SS enlisted collar tab, missing backing used SOLD
2. SS Vertical collar tab new Well made SOLD
3. SS Sleeve diamond Agriculture SOLD
4. SD Sleeve diamond new SOLD
5. SS Sleeve diamond new $8
6. SS collar tab used $6
7. SS collar tab well made new $9
8. SS collar tab enisted sold an as original SOLD
9. SS officers collar tab, This WAS on an original tunic and took a second look on this one WELL made $25
Reproduction German WWII Army breast eagles. See below for listing and prices:
1. Army officers M44 triangle eagle silver wire weave, new $9
2. Army enlisted breast eagle used $6
3. Army enlisted breast eagle used $6
4. Army Panzer on Black backing new $10
5. Army M44 enlisted eagle new $7
6. Army enlisted Gray on green eagle used SOLD was on an original tunic
7. Army M36 eagle, trimmed and used $6
8. Army enlisted Tropical eagle, was sold as an original and is WELL Made SOLD
9. Army enlisted M36 white on green eagle new $8
10. Army enlisted eagle used $6
12. Army enlisted used $5
Reproduction Army and NSKK breast eagles. These are all well made, silver and gold bullion wire weave. BOTH Generals eagles came off original generals tunics, thats how good they were. Prices below:
1. German Army white weave thread on Green felt base, does not blacklight WELL made $25.
2. German eagle, on a brown backing with silver bullion thread $20
3. German Army Generals eagle, gold bullion wire, has unterlagen underneath this was on an original tunic! Could be original Coastal Artillery officers eagle! SOLD
4. NSKK officers eagle silver bullion wire well made $30
5. German Army Generals eagle, gold bullion wire weave, has unterlagen underneath SOLD
Reproduction SS Sleeve and cap eagles. Many are used. see prices below. Please let me know when you order what number you would like.
1. SS BeVo sleeve eagle, used $7
2. SS BeVo sleeve eagle used $7
3. SS Tropical sleeve eagle new $9
4. SS BeVo sleeve eagle new SOLD
5. SS Woven sleeve eagle, was sold as an original SOLD
6. SS Cap eagle trap used SOLD
7. SS cap eagle trap new $8
8. SS side cap eagle BeVo used $5.
Reproduction German WWII Luftwaffe Breast Eagles. These are well made rpeorductions, and prices are below:
1. HG Eagle on Black backing, quality woven example $18
2. Green back Eagle for Jump Smock Down tail eagle $10
3. Enlisted ranks eagle on Blue/Gray backing $10
Reproduction German Army Pith helmet shields. These are older reproductions, made of steel they have screw post backs with little retaining nuts. One shield is missing one post but the other two are there. See prices below.
1. Pair of shields, one mssing one post $20
2. Pair of shields $25
German Reproduction Belt buckles. Several buckles, see list below, Priced Each.
1. Army Green painted steel buckle, average reproduction SOLD
2. Army Green painted steel buckle quality reproduction SOLD
3. SS Officers Aluminum buckle with keeper, WELL MADE and was sold as an original! Maker marked on back SOLD
4. SS Green painted buckle averagle reproduction $15
Reproduction Luftwaffe enlisted breast eagle. Another quality reproduction from a collection we recently bought, that was collected as an original. Well made and the only way to tell is some threads Blacklight on the back.
Reproduction Luftwaffe Air Gunners badge. Another quality reproduction from a collection we recently bought. This was bought as an original and does not glow under blacklight, but lacks details of the originals, still quality made.
Reproduction German Army Generals cap eagle. Well made and top quality eagle was bought as an original by a collector. Gold bullion very tight weave has black cloth sealed backing, nice. Made for the visor cap or M38 or M43 caps.
Reproduction German WWII Army Generals Breast eagle. Gold bullion wire weave, has a few different gold wire used. Does not blacklight.
Reproduction, German WWII Dr. Fritz Todt award medal. This was bought as an original! WELL made reproduction and it did fool someone. Silver wash finish to the front, well made and well machined. Back is smooth and has the date stamp like the original 8.2.44 and the lssue number for the person it was awarded too, 34. Has age to it, proper weight and made to fool! Originals sell for 2000+ with the issue number.
German WWI Issue Tankers Medal. WWI medal awarded to Tankers from WWI, Sepp Detrich wore one on his WWII SS Generals tunic. Silver with pin backing.
Reproduction WWII German Police Generals shoulderboards. Really top quality made boards, the silver and gold bullion twist cord is realyl well made. Green based for Police. Sewin style.
Reproduction Luftwaffe Generals Dress set. This is a set, dress tunic and flared trousers. This is the short dinner dress jacket, has ORIGINAL gold buttons and the button chain across the chest. Fnatastic Gold bullion LW Generals eagle hand sewn on. Loops for two medals, comes with reproduction EKI medal. Has Generals Cellon adjutants cords on shoulder. Gold Cellon piping on the collar and white based Gold and Silver bullion Generals shoulderboards. This is WELL made and the twill wool is exact to the original, German Made. Full liner, size is 40-42US, more towards 40. Trousers are LW Generals, flared and white double stripped. Tie strings at the calfs, these are also well made. 32US waist. Its a small size set. This is a NICE set and WELL made.
Reproduction German WWII NARVIK Campaign shield. Nicely made shield, Navy blue wool backed and bronze finish of the shield. The backing is dead on to the original with the metal backing plate and the Old look to the paper.
Heres a well made Reproduction German WWII Luftwaffe Field Police gorget for wear around the neck. Appears to be made just like the originals, heavy, seperate eagle, wording and the glow in the dark buttons, eagle and name, eagle same. Has the alum neck linked chain all the way around. The reverse is backed as the original in green felt with both hooks. Nice!
Here's an odd item, and its taken sometime to figure out these. It has been determined there postwar German made, maybe East german, but not sure. There slip on and buckle felt pads for the Jackboot. I have been told, for ice use, and even for Engineers use in explosives, so not sure. Felt under pad, and fits all jackboots. unissued condition!