German original small photo of Hitler with BDM girls and parents, came out of a photo ablum and has studio marks on reverse. Original photos, not a published one. 2.5X3.3 inches.
A small group of single photos, many of Hitler. All came out of various photo albums, see below for listings and prices, sold each.
1. Small photo of Rommel. 2.75X4 inches Not marked on back $25
2. Photo of Hitler and Heril from the RAD 4.5X3.5 Not marked on back $20
3. Small photo of Hitler and a HJ youth 2.5X2.5 inches marked on back, writing is small and hard to read, but handwritten as well as studio marked. $30
4. Small photo of the Berghoff early one 3.5X2.5 inches marked on back, handwritten Haus Wachenfeld Mai 1935 $35
5. Photo of Hitler 3.5X4.5 inches the only marks are pencil marks on the back $35
6. Small photo of Hitler leaving and getting into a car, with SS officers, this is an early war pic, 3.5X2.5 inches Handwritten Juli 1941, cannot read rest but lists a town. $45
7. Photo of Htiler and Goering at arifield 3X4.5 inches Handwritten France 1940, Flugplatz im Westin and more. $45
German soldiers ablum, this one has his Death Card in front. Army Obergefreiter starts out with his Hitler Youth photo. Then goes to RAD training, barracks shots, Then actions shots showing sunken ships, some cars, in the field shots, Gun placements, Earth bunkers, a Seaplane landing and last his grave site. Measures 13X9 inches. 14 pages, with 77 pics, a few missing. Ends with his Death in 1943.
German Calvary soldier photo album. DarkGreen cover is missing the national eagle, most likely remove after the war. Starts out with his photo in front, has photos of officers, training, a JU-52 landing, lots of in the field shots, Mountains, Horses, Horses in the snow, more in the field shots, earth bunkers, anti-tank ditch, Artillery, etc. Measures 11.5X7.5 inches. 23 pages, 59 pictures, a few missing.
German wartime and Pre-war photo ablum. This ones for 1. Kompanie Panzer Regiment 3. Nice album, measures 10.5X7.5 inches. DarkGreen cover with National Army eagle to front. This album has 24 pages with lots of pictures. They start out in the barracks setting and parade grounds, then lots of sites, buildings etc, Training, Then in the field, Motorcycles, Trucks, light artillery and Early Panzers MKI and MKII's. Some earth bunker shots, Rec time, What looks like Poland or Russia shots in the field. 81 pictures ends with the Early Panzer postcard, well done, some pictures has captions, but few.